If you watched the video on the home page then you know I was suffering from a whole host of issues:
Sleep issues + more.
My daughter was also having a hard time focusing in school. My son had terrible food allergies. We visited our chiropractor who muscle tested us and said we had metal on our brains and my son had metal in his stomach. (hence the food allergies) We needed a metal detox. Well, I started researching and came across the TRS Detox Group and followed along for months!! I read through hundreds of testimonials and was blown away by everyone's stories and gains. I took the plunge and within a week my brain fog was gone, I was sleeping better, and was starting to feel like myself. My daughter did a 180 in school. Focusing and thriving. My son can now eat eggs and dairy in bakes goods!! Major improvement!! I'm a huge believer in this product.
While signs of acute toxicity are easier to spot (severe cramping, vertigo, vomiting, difficulty breathing, impaired motor and cognitive skills, etc.), more subtle signs that you need to detox heavy metals are:
compromised ability to digest fats
female problems (hormones, infertility, preeclampsia)
gaining weight just around the waist
severe food cravings
and the list goes on …
No more brain fog
blood sugar control
memory & concentration
stronger immune system
and more ......
Simple terms: TRS Spray is not a drug or medication. It is a mineral water which is used for detoxing heavy metals and toxins from the body. Say bye bye to brain fog and many other things listed below.
As a pure and concentrated source of zeolite detoxification, Clear TRS is a total solution to safely ridding harmful toxins from the body. Lead, mercury, aluminum and arsenic have unfortunately found their way into our bodies due to our modern environment. Clear TRS utilizes zeolite detoxification at the cellular level, by trapping these harmful toxins and removing them from the body, revealing your body’s whole potential. Clear TRS will help to carry certain nutrients more effectively, balance the pH and boost the immune system. Clear TRS is incredibly renewing, allowing for a healthier, more vibrant you. TRS is a clear spray with no taste, perfect for you and your kiddos.
Maybe you haven’t heard the term “chelation” before (I hadn't) (pronounced key-lay-shun), but that doesn’t mean you don’t do it everyday of your life. Chelation is a process that our bodies do naturally to remove toxins from our cells. This process has served us well for thousands of years, but Mother Nature didn’t see human industrialization coming, and as a result, heavy metals have become more prevalent in our environments and henceforth, in our bodies. Our patented formula has been clinically proven to support toxin removal from your cells. TRS Spray goes past the blood brain barrier to remove metals from the brain. ClearTRS is a patented formula specifically designed and clinically-proven to help support the chelation process by harnessing the power of Zeolites, removing toxins from the cellular level better than ever before. Mother Nature, consider the ante raised
As a dietary supplement, Clear TRS packs huge benefits into a small dose. Try our 30 day cellular cleanse challenge by following these six steps to improved health:
1. Greet your day with a morning dose of
2. Drink 8 cups of clean water throughout the day to ensure proper cleansing of toxins.
3. Put some spring in your step (park a little further away, play with the puppy, chase after the kids). Track your daily movement.
4. Eat to live well. Don’t go nuts (although nuts are good), but small changes can go a long way to creating a much healthier you.
5. Finish your day with an evening dose of ClearTRS—1- sprays. The key is to be consistent.
6. Sleep. Many people don’t realize that the body is busy cleaning our cells while we rest. Strive to get at least 8 hours a day.
Yes, it is safe for children. As a rule of thumb, the usage rate is based on a person who weighs 150 pounds. Therefore, 150 pounds divided by 5 sprays is equal to 30 pounds per spray. For a child below 30 pounds, start with one spray and observe what happens. Dr. Holdford has had children on zeolites for years at a daily usage rate. He recommends that parents do what they are comfortable with. The reality is that children are exposed to daily toxins at the same level as adults though it affects children more due to their smaller size. Dr. Holdford says, “I would have my child on a daily usage rate, personally.”
If you're like heck yeah I'm ready to get rid of these metals, click link below. I'm happy to answer any questions. Please email me at Hello@therealmama.com